Virtual Health Clinic
Skip the long waiting rooms.
The doctor will see you now online.
With Virtual Health Clinic, doctors can offer a diagnosis, treatment options and prescription, if medically necessary. By using Virtual Health Clinic instead of going to an urgent care clinic or ER, members cut unnecessary out-of-pocket costs and time wasted in crowded waiting rooms.
Health And Wellness Benefits That Come To You
Cared and Covered’s Virtual Health Clinic combines some of the most popular health and wellness services that allow care providers to come to you, rather than you having to go to them. Our Virtual Health Clinic provides a means to consult doctors, nurses or other healthcare professionals from your home while providing discounts on the services those medical professionals may prescribe.
Cared and Covered’s Virtual Health Clinic includes benefits for:
- ValuePoint by Multiplan
Virtual Health Clinic Include:
Feel better now! 24/7 access to a doctor is only a call or click away—anytime, anywhere with no per visit fee. With Teladoc, you can talk to a doctor by phone or online video to get a diagnosis, treatment options and prescription if medically necessary. Save time and money by avoiding crowded waiting rooms in the doctor’s office, urgent care clinic or ER. Just use your phone, computer, smartphone or tablet to get a quick diagnosis by a U.S. licensed physician.
- On-demand healthcare—wherever, whenever
- Treatment for common medical issues such as colds, flu, poison ivy, respiratory infections, bronchitis, pink eye, sinus problems, allergies, urinary tract infections and ear infections
- 10 minute average doctor response time
- Visits for all ages—from children to seniors
- U.S. board-certified doctors with an average 20 years practice experience
- Upon request, Teladoc can share visit information with your doctor
Dental powered by Aetna Dental Access®
Smile brighter with big savings at over 238,000* available dental practice locations nationwide. Use your card over and over again to keep your teeth sparkling clean!
- In most instances, save 15% to 50% per visit**
- Save on dental services such as cleanings, X-rays, crowns, root canals and fillings
- Need specialty dental care? Save on orthodontics and periodontics, too!
- Show your card with the Aetna Dental Access® logo and pay the discounted price at checkout
*As of March 2018. **Actual costs and savings vary by provider, service and geographical area.
Coast To Coast Vision™
Your eyes are the windows to your health. Now you and your family can see better savings at over 20,000 vision providers nationwide, including national chains and local retailers. You save 10% to 60% on glasses, contacts, laser surgery, exams and even designer eyewear.
- 20% to 60% off prescription eyewear including most frames, lenses and specialty items such as tints, coatings and UV protection
- 10% to 30% off eye exams
- Participating chains include LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Visionworks, JCPenney, Target and more
- Your eye doctor not in our network? The nomination process is a breeze!
- 10% to 40% off contact lenses through America’s Eyewear mail order service
- You receive exclusive access to the lowest contact lens prices through America’s Eyewear mail order service
- 15% to 55% off the average retail cost of eyeglasses and sunglasses through FramesDirect.com
- 40% to 50% off the national average cost of LASIK surgery
Retail & Mail Order Pharmacy
- Participating retail pharmacies include Walgreens, Target, CVS, and many other independent, national, and regional chains
- Even if you have insurance, you can present both cards at the pharmacy or research online to receive the lowest price
- Mail Order service includes a Patient Assistance Program that helps qualifying individuals receive free or low-cost prescriptions
Physician & Hospital Discounts
- Includes family doctors, specialists, alternative care providers, facilities and hospitals
- The ValuePoint provider network was established by MultiPlan®, the industry’s most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions
- You and your immediate family can save using the ValuePoint network
- No health restrictions, age limits, or usage/savings maximums
- National savings average 39% at doctor offices, 28% at ancillary facilities, and 21% at hospitals
Doctors Online powered by eDocAmerica
The fast, easy way to get health information from an online resource you can trust. You have 24/7 access to doctors, pharmacists, psychologists, dentists, dieticians and more by email or smartphone app. You’ll get treatment options and advice you understand. With Doctors Online, the doctor’s always in!
- Responses within a few hours
- Secure Personal Health Record
- Unlimited, confidential services include your immediate family
© 2019 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc, Inc. and may not be used without written permission. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. Click here to view a Teladoc Access Map.
Dental Benefit is not available to VT residents.
The discount program provides access to the Aetna Dental Access® network, which is administered by Aetna Life Insurance Company (ALIC). ALIC does not offer or administer the discount program, and is not an affiliate, agent or principal of the discount program. Dental providers are independent contractors and not employees or agents of ALIC. ALIC does not provide dental care or treatment and is not responsible for outcomes.
Pharmacy discounts are Not Insurance and are Not Intended as a Substitute for Insurance. The discount is only available at participating pharmacies.